The AW2020 Rab Microlight Jacket is made with recycled construction and intelligent zoning of down, the lightweight, easy-pack Microlight Jacket is the down layer of choice for accessible insulation on the move.
The updated Rab Microlight Jacket delivers some intelligent upgrades over the established version of our classic, best-selling down jacket. With its 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell and 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down, it now contains recycled fabrics filled with recycled down. It also uses body-mapped micro and nano baffles to improve down distribution, bringing vital core warmth without unnecessary weight or bulk. Other key mountain features include three zipped, harness-compatible hand pockets, a close-fitting down-filled collar and elasticated cuffs that fit easily over gloves. In addition to a fresh design aesthetic to match its technical upgrades, it also comes with a carry-friendly weight of 403g and a stuff sack that can be clipped to a harness for rapid insulation when the temperature drops. So whether it be for a jacket to wear to the office or to throw on after one of our guided walks, the Rab Microlight Jacket is always a top option.
Years of experience go into the design, creation and realisation of all of Rab products. Behind this stands a deep respect and love for the mountains we play, explore and adventure in. Inspired by this, the updated Microlight Collection is devoted to everything we’re passionate about – performance, technology and the environment.
Whether you use it as a standalone everyday garment or as a layering piece for alpine ascents, the Microlight Jacket has the versatility to play a central role in your outdoor clothing system.
Features of the Rab Microlight Jacket
- Close fitting down filled collar
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (134g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Weight 403g based on size medium
- Stuff sack included