Designed for alpinists and progressive climbers operating in harsh, wet conditions, the Rab Muztag GTX Pant maximizes protection and minimizes weight. Made from extremely hardwearing yet breathable 40D GORE-TEX® Pro, they are honed to meet the demands of those pushing their limit in challenging mountain environments.
The Muztag GTX Pants have an adjustable waist, removable braces and articulated knees to give a secure fit but unrestricted movement. The 7/8th 2-way side zips have triple pullers and are specifically angled to channel water downwards, also allowing easy venting with a harness. Cut to accommodate large mountain boots, these pants ensure you can maintain a clear view of your feet on tricky moves. The ergonomically shaped hem has a 300D reinforced crampon patch and an elasticated draw-cord that can be adjusted with one hand.
Features of the Rab Muztag GTX Pant
- Hook and loop waist tab adjustment
- Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops
- GORE-TEX® Pro Waterproof Technology (40D)
- 460g / 16.2oz
- 2 way YKK® AquaGuard® front / fly zip
- 7/8th 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
- All Mountain hem with ergonomic hem shaping
- 300D reinforcement crampon patches
- Under-boot cord attachment points
- Elasticated cuff draw-cord with one hand adjustment system