Get set for tough Alpine Climbs or harsh Scottish winter conditions with the updated Rab Muztag GTX Jacket.
With body mapped GORE-TEX® Pro technology to the shoulders, top of the hood and outer areas of the sleeves along with GORE-TEX Pro down the chest areas, the Rab Muztag GTX Jacket has the levels of protection and durability needed from a hard shell jacket. Combining this with GORE-TEX Active shell which can be found in the back, inner sleeve arm pit area and neck area, were breathability is more important than durabulity, this creates what could be a perfect balance required from a hardshell jacket.
The 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood featuring a laminated wired peak, works well whether worn with a climbing helmet or when needing full protection to hold the place when walking in the windiest and wettest conditions. The fleece-lined chin guard and wind collar keep the feel of the jacket comfortable when in contact with the skin for long periods of time.
The Rab Muztag GTX Jacket is a specialist jacket delivers the very best protection without weighing you down,. creating a good all round option whether a climber, winter mountaineer or a fell walker happy to go out in all conditions.
Features of the Rab Muztag GTX Jacket
- GORE-TEX® Pro Waterproof Technology (40D) with GORE-TEX® Active panels (30D)
- Rab® 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped chest pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way lightweight full venting YKK® concealed pit zips
- Internal mesh storage pocket
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop cuff adjustment with knuckle protection
- Elasticated hem drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear
- Fit: Active
- Centre back length (Size L): 80cm/31.4in
- Fabric Outer – GORE-TEX® Pro:,28,000 HH,Less than 6 RET,GORE-TEX® Pro 40D nylon plain weave with nylon microgrid backer,114g/m²
- Fabric Contrast – Gore-tex® Active:,28,000 HH,Less than 3.5 RET,Gore-tex® Active 30D Nylon Ripstop with Nylon circular knit backer,101g/m²
- Weight: 470g / 16.6oz