The Rab Torque Pant is a light-weight and close fitting technical climbing pant, designed in a Matrix™ stretch fabric with light-weight yet tough reinforcement areas, designed for the mountains.
Our highly successful technical climbing trouser, the Rab Torque Pant, is now even lighter and better than ever before. These are a lightweight and close-fitting technical climbing pant, designed in a Matrix™ stretch fabric with lightweight yet tough reinforcement areas, designed to take abuse in the mountains.
We have made the articulation zones throughout the Torque Pant even lighter, without lessening the abuse these pants can take in the mountains. The Matrix™ fabrics used are designed to offer the highest levels of stretch and freedom of movement, without compromising on performance and durability. With durable reinforced knee and kick patches, and zipped leg closures to accommodate larger mountain boots, the Torque Pant is a fully featured mountain pant, ideal for both technical climbing and general outdoor use.
The Rab Torque Pant Technical Features.
- Matrix DWS fabric with Matrix SWS in articulation zones.
- Ripstop Matrix SWS fabric at knee and hem.
- Wicking elasticated waistband with shockcord adjustment.
- YKK® zipped fly opening.
- Two YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets.
- One YKK® zipped rear pocket.
- YKK® zipped leg closure with elasticated cuff.
- Reinforced knee and kick patches.
- Knee articulation
- Slim fit.