When the incline steepens and the temperature drops, the Rab Torque VR Pant helps you focus on the job. With moisture-wicking Vapour-Rise™ lining and high-stretch Matrix™ shell, it’s the perfect winter mountaineering pant. This Pant is ideal for cold conditions pant for Scottish Winter days, Alpine Ascents and even some High Altitude Expeditions such as Elbrus.
The softshell Torque VR Pant is designed to cater for the mixed activities and weather conditions of winter mountaineering. The Vapour-Rise™ polyester lining comprises zoned VR Warm and VR Wicking fabrics to optimise moisture transfer in high-sweat regions. A double-weave Matrix™ polyamide outer with integrated elastane also provides outstanding flexibility for complete freedom to stretch. The outer provides plenty of breathability for strenuous ascents and a DWR coating for increased weather resistance. In addition to reinforced knee and ankle patches, there are expanding ankle gussets with YKK® zips for large boots, as well as zipped thigh vents for easy temperature regulation.
Tough, warm and breathable, the Torque VR Pant comes with attachment points for braces, four external zipped pockets and a harness-compatible, double-ended YKK fly zip.
Features of the Rab Torque VR Pant
- Reinforced knees and ankle patches
- Zoned lining optimises warmth and fast-wicking areas
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Matrix™ outer fabric
- Expanding YKK® zip ankle gusset to accommodate large boots
- Thigh vents for heat management with YKK® zips
- YKK Zipped hand pockets, thigh pocket and rear pocket
- Snap opening waistband and double ended YKK fly zip
- Belt loops and braces attachment points (braces not included)
- Main Fabric: Matrix double weave, 133 g/m², with DWR
- Lining: VR warm, 83g/m², with VR wicking 102g/m²
- Composition: 90% polyamide/5% elastane outer with 100% polyester
- Weight: 484g