Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather and when venturing in to the cold and potentially wet weather, the Rab Valiance Jacket is a reliable piece of kit. With a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Rab Valiance Jacket, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies. Whether you may be going to Kilimanjaro or Everest Base Camp, the Rab Valiance Jacket won’t fail you.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGaurd Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
Specifications of the Rab Valiance Jacket
- Weight: 660g/23oz (Size L estimate)
- Pertex Shield® fully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose down – 170g/6oz size Large
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle, 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Regular fit