Why complicate your kit list? Warm at the peak and comfortable during intense activity, the Rab VR Summit Jacket is the ideal all-in-one, multi-sport mountain system.
As the warmest piece in Rab’s new Vapour-Rise™ collection, the Rab VR Summit Jacket is perfect for a range of winter activities, from skiing and ice climbing in alpine conditions to Cold and Harsh Scottish Winter mountaineering.
The Rab VR Summit Jacket is equally at home as your outer layer or as a technical mid layer beneath your hardshell in Scotland or your down jacket on expeditions making this an extremely versatile piece of clothing. It features Rab’s latest Vapour-Rise™ technology, which uses a fast-wicking brushed polyester lining inside a highly breathable Pertex® Quantum Air shell to keep you dry and comfortable between periods of exertion and moments of rest. To help maximise its breadth of mountain applications, it also features a weatherproof DWR coating and an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak. The adjustable hem and cuffs help tailor the fit, the secure handwarmer pockets are elevated to stay clear of a climbing harness, and the full-length YKK VISLON® double-ended front zip makes belaying a breeze.
With its advanced Vapour-Rise™ system, the Rab VR Summit winter softshell jacket does the work of several separate garments, providing outstanding all-weather comfort for cold mountain activities.
Rab VR Summit Jacket features
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Pertex Quantum Air shell fabric
- High YKK hand pockets and YKK® chest pocket
- YKK vislon double ended full length front zip
- Fully adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum Air, 49g/m², with DWR. Air Perm; 10-15cfm
- Lining: VR Warm lining (83g/m²)
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining
- Weight: 354g