The Women’s Ascent Jacket is a fully featured, water-resistant down jacket, using 650FP European Duck Down, designed for winter mountaineering and cold weather climbing use.
The Women’s Ascent Jacket shares a similar feature set to the Neutrino Endurance, but features 650FP Hydrophobic Duck Down within a stitch-through baffle construction. We have been able to shed weight by using an updated, water-resistant Pertex® Endurance outer fabric, and light-weight YKK® zips throughout. A unique feature of the Women’s Ascent Jacket is the separate down-filled collar with a tricot fleeced lining, keeping your face protected from the elements and providing increased levels of warmth. Designed specifically for winter climbing, the Women’s Ascent Jacket also features a helmet-compatible hood, anti-snag Velcro adjustable cuffs and a stuff sack for increased packability.
- Weight: 570g (UK 12)
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 650FP European Duck Down (275g/10oz in UK 12)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through baffle construction / Helmet-compatible down filled with flexible polymer peak
- Separate down-filled collar with tricot fleece lining
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip, internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped tricot lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Anti-snag Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular