Head out on winter walks and cold weather climbs with the lightweight Rab Women’s Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With recycled Cirrus HL synthetic insulation for durable high-loft protection, it’s a versatile alpine all-rounder.
The Rab Women’s Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the mountains. The soft, 30D recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell features a tightly woven down-proof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with our new high-loft Cirrus HL recycled synthetic insulation with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction. Developed for warmth and protection in changeable mountain conditions, Cirrus HL uses a complex down-like structure for resilient loft retention, reliable warmth in the wet and excellent long-term durability. The Cirrus Alpine Jacket also features a snug under-helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, an adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack.
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable mountain conditions. Lightweight, packable and fast drying, the Women’s Cirrus Alpine Jacket is slim enough, tough enough and warm enough to be worn as an outer or a midlayer, from winter right through into spring, a must have addition to your kit.
Features of the Rab Women’s Cirrus Alpine Jacket
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (233g / 8.2oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 455gms
Cirrus HL™ is the next generation of synthetic insulation. Developed and rigorously tested to maximise performance and minimise environmental impact, it’s warmer, more durable and 100% recycled.