The Rab Women’s Deep Cover Parka is an insulated parka with a detachable hood and faux-fur trim.
Providing top to bottom protection from the elements, the Deep Cover Parka is perfect for wintery commutes or after an amblesideadventure.com guided walk in the beautiful Lake District, the Rab Women’s Deep Cover Parka has a slim, flattering fit.
The 650FP ethically sourced European Duck Down and the durable nylon face fabric gives a nod to our insulation expertise, and ensures you will stay as warm and as comfortable in this as you would in the mountains in one of our more technical pieces.
Specifications of the Rab Women’s Deep Cover Parka:
- Insulation Type:Insulation – 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down:,340g / 12oz size 12
- Weight:900g / 31.5oz
- Product Code:QDA-76
Features of the Rab Women’s Deep Cover Parka:
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (340g / 12oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum liner
- 100% Nylon ripstop outer fabric
- Rab® fluorocarbon-free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Detachable artificial-fur trim on hood
- YKK® 2-way METALUXE® zip opening at front
- 2 YKK® CONCEAL®zip pockets
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket
- Stretch inner cuff
- Rab® leather badge
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (All sizes) : 92cm / 36inch