The Rab Women’s Firewall Jacket is a performance waterproof jacket with Pertex Shield®+ 3-layer fabric designed for active year round mountain use. The Firewall is a lightweight jacket with totally waterproof fabric and has the great benefit of stretch. To you and me that means all day comfort when walking or climbing. It’s highly breathable and comes with a helmet compatible hood plus waterproof YKK® AquaGuard® zips to keep out the elements. Big stash pockets come in handy plus the Firewall only weighs 435g so it’s easy to carry when not in use…It’s a top contender for Summer Alpine Use and mountain walking or works all year round if you’re aiming for fast and light ascents.
The Rab Women’s Firewall Jacket Specifications
- Weight: 435g/15oz (estimate)
- NEW Pertex Shield® + 3L fabric with stretch
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and brushed-tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets with rain drains
- 1 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped large Napoleon pocket with rain drains
- 1 YKK® zipped internal bonded pocket
- Full venting YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size 12): 75cm/29.5inch
We say: Designed for year round mountain use if you’re aiming for fast and light ascents!