Packed with technical features, the Rab Women’s Latok Alpine Jacket is designed with a clean face fabric to help shed snow and rain, and includes innovative YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips for increased breathability when climbing or skinning uphill. Climbing specific features include a helmet compatible hood with wired peak, YKK® zips throughout and anti-snag Velcro adjustable cuffs.
The Rab Women’s Latok Alpine Jacket has been a staple in the Rab® waterproof range for many years now, and this current variation is the most advanced and technically featured yet, offering the ultimate protective package to climbers of to tackle a Scottish winter climb and Alpine mountaineers alike.
Specifications of the Rab Women’s Latok Alpine Jacket
- Weight: 466g/17oz (UK 12)
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zipped A-line chest pockets with drainage
- 1 YKK® zipped internal bonded pocket
- Full venting YKK® AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waist and hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Regular fit