Created for climbers facing harsh, hostile weather, the Rab Womens Muztag Jacket GTX is a lightweight but durable waterproof. Combining a tough 40D GORE-TEX® Pro body with highly breathable 30D GORE-TEX Active panels in high heat areas, this fully-featured specialist jacket offers ultimate protection without the weight penalty. This makes the Jacket and extremely versatile mountaineering jacket and especially ideal for Scottish winter mountaineering and climbing
Designed with an active fit, the zoned fabric and articulated design are well suited to those moving over challenging ground. On long, arduous walk-ins, the hidden 2-way pit zips allow easy venting, however, are soft enough to remain unnoticed when not in use. The helmet-compatible hood of the Muztag GTX is specific to Rab with a unique three-way adjustable system that excels in poor weather and high winds.
The Muztag GTX has a 2-way YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip for ease of use when belaying, and built-in knuckle protection to minimise water ingress with gloves. Any essentials can be stashed clear of a harness in two large chest pockets, or tucked away in the internal mesh storage pocket or zipped security pocket. Fit can be refined on the go with single-handed hem adjustment and hook and loop cuffs.
Features of the Rab Womens Muztag Jacket
- Fleece lined chin guard and back neck
- Rab® 3-way adjustable helmet compatible hood, with wired and laminated peak, roll down hood tab and wind collar
- GORE-TEX® Pro Waterproof Technology (40D) with GORE-TEX® Active panels (30D)
- 440g / 15.5oz
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped chest pockets with internal securing clip
- 2-way lightweight full venting YKK® concealed pit zips
- Internal mesh storage pocket
- Internal zip secure pocket
- Anti-snag hook and loop cuff adjustment with knuckle protection
- Elasticated hem drawcord with one hand adjustment system
- Reflective branding to chest and rear