Description of the Rab Women’s Nebula Pro Jacket
Built for trekking, mountaineering and cold days at the crag, the Rab Womens Nebula Pro Jacket features zoned construction and new Cirrus HL synthetic insulation for the ultimate in flexible cold-weather comfort. This JAcket would make an ideal mid or outer layer in cold scottish winter conditions either when moving or as an extra layer when sat on cold belay ledges.
The Women’s Nebula Pro Jacket is the warmest of rabs new Cirrus HL insulated mountain layers. Designed with a regular fit for easy layering, its Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer delivers high-grade weatherproofing on remote multi-day mountain trips. Recycled Cirrus HL synthetic insulation uses complex down-like polyester structures to loft high and to retain that loft even in the wet, for 10% more warmth and twice the durability of standard Cirrus. A two-way front zip with insulated storm flap and a helmet-compatible hood with polymer peak provide extra protection from the elements when belaying. The shoulders and cuffs also use tough, fast-drying Stratus sheet insulation for extra resilience in the field.
With the warmth, durability and easy maintenance of its synthetic fills, rabs midi-baffled Women’s Nebula Pro Jacket is a tough and versatile winter workhorse for mixed mountain recreation.
Features of the Rab Women’s Nebula Pro Jacket
- Stratus sheet insulation in key areas for added weather protection
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop outer is windproof and water resistant
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- 2 way YKK Vislon front zip with internal flap
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (225g / 7.9oz Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining.