Description of the Rab Womens Nimbus Jacket
From the interim seasons when freezing wind and snow can be interspersed with sunshine, to longer expeditions when lightweight, low bulk warmth is required, the Rab Womens Nimbus jacket is an ideal piece.
A technical all-rounder ideal for cold days at the crag and winter walking, or as a quick-drying insulated jacket designed to handle cold and damp environments, this jacket offers more insulation that lightweight synthetics from Rab’s range without compensating too much on weight.
Constructed with Cirrus™ Featherless insulation combined with a Pertex® Quantum windproof outer fabric, it offers a great alternative option to Down. This design provides warmth that works well as a jacket on its own or as part of layering system under a hardshell waterproof jacket.
This piece is also tailored with a great Feminine female fit, ensuring warmth and a stylish look for a day out in the fells as well as the shops.
Specifications of the Rab Womens Nimbus jacket
- Cirrus™ powered by 3M featherless insulation (178g/6.3oz in size 12)
- Atmos™ 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Pertex® Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Insulation – Cirrus™:,178g / 6.3oz
- 408g / 14.4oz
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- Over or under helmet hood with stretch binding
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular.