Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather but with the Rab women’s Valiance Jacket you can at least be protected. With a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter. Whether it be Scottish winter, trekking to Everest Base Camp or simply wanting that jacket that can protect on a daily basis over the winter months, the Rab Valiance Jacket is one such multi-functional piece.
Rab down products all apply to the Responsible Down Standard and all of their down is traceable.
Specifications and features of the Rab women’s Valiance Jacket
- Weight: 615g/21.7oz (Size 12 estimate)
- Pertex Shield® fully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose Down – 160g/5.6oz size 12
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle, 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Regular fit