The Rab Xenon Jacket has been an ever popular choice here at Adventure Peaks for many years and this is no different with the autum winter 2019 addition. Little tweaks to the out fabric and inner insulation with Rab’s own Stratus 60g insulation and Atmos outer fabric make this version lighter and more packable without sacrificing on weight.
The outer hand warmer pockets now have micro storm flaps covering the top section of the zip to stop any moisture dripping down in to the pockets and the inner chest pocket still doubles up as an internal stuff sack. The inner storage pocket also comes with a handy loop to allow the Rab Xenon Jacket to be clipped to a harness when climbing on cold autumn and winter days on the Lake District trad rock routes.
Features of the Rab Xenon Jacket
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop outer fabric
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop lining
- Stratus™ recycled insulation 60g/m²
- Under helmet hood with stretch binding
- 2-way opening YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pocket
- 1 YKK® internal zipped pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- 326g / 12.7oz