The new Scarpa Phantom Tech comes with anew waterproof gaiter design uses PU Tek technology to create a lightweight but extremely durable outer with a high degree of dexterity and feel, while also helping to reduce the overall weight by 110g, making the Scarpa Phantom Tech the lightest boot in its class.
The inner shell features a Primaloft 100 insulation layer and incorporates Primaloft Silver yarns, increasing the warmth and breathability. The revised fast lock system allows an easy to adjust, secure hold over the foot.
The new sole unit on the Scarpa Phantom Tech uses AC Tech roll (derived from the Ribelle family) to give increased cushioning and a more precise feel underfoot, with a new TPU crampon insert and carbon tech 3 SL midsole for a perfect synergy with the latest C3 automatic crampons.
Due to the design, weight and components of the Scarpa Phantom Tech, this boots is a multi-use boot suitable for everything from Scottish winter, summer Alpine and some 5000m peaks.
Features and specifications of the Scarpa Phantom Tech
- Crampon Rating: B3
- Sole: Vibram Precision AC Tech Roll
- Innovative upper and sole construction system to obtain an ergonomic fit and maximum performance synergy. Dynamic Tech Roll system combines multiple innovative and light materials, enhancing comfort, performance and ensuring optimum anti-torsion efficiency.
- Last: NAG
- Technical, precise last shape. Lower volume, slightly narrower than average, with a pointier & tapered toe box shape. Flat lasted for climbing and optimum crampon fit.
- Upper: S-Tech + H-Dry + PU TeK
- Lining: H-Dry + Primaloft®
- Thanks to the HDry® quality standard, the shoes built with this system possess the highest level of waterproofness, breathability and insulation.
- PrimaLoft® insulation products offer superior performance for high quality cold–weather gear. PrimaLoft® is lightweight, breathable with excellent water repellency so you remain dry and warm.
- Weight: 1460g per pair 42
- Insole: Carbon Fibre