The Mammut Trion Light 38 is very versatile rucksack model and features a classic flap so if you are off on an Adventure Peaks Alps course this summer or a Scottish winter course you can not only access your gear quickly but also know you have all the necessary features required but the pack keeps weight to a minimum.
The overall back length of 55 cm has been designed specifically for climbing and mountaineering. Even with a heavy load, the backpack sits compactly on your back, allowing you to easily tilt your head back when climbing and belaying, even when wearing a helmet.
Ropes can be attached quickly and easily and the Mammut Trion Light 38 also offers secure attachments for ice tools and skis. On ski tours, a front compartment ensures that your safety equipment is within easy reach at all times. If you really need just one backpack for the mountains (which would be a pity), the Mammut Trion Light 38 is your ideal partner for every adventure.
Features of the Mammut Trion Light 38
- T-frame, “Remove & Climb” frame strut, can be easily removed for enhanced climbing performance
- Good back ventilation thanks to 3D EVA foam with air channels
- Super-lightweight, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Length-adjustable, detachable hip belt padding
- Height-adjustable, detachable flap with internal and external compartments
- Roll-top closure
- Back length: M, 46 cm, perfect for climbing
- Large front compartment for safety equipment to allow rapid access
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Trekking pole carrier
- Compression straps can be tensioned at side and front
- Hydration system-compatible
- Rope fixing strap under the flap