Worn as an outer or mid layer, the Rab Women’s Alpha Flux Jacket is a great all round piece for days when movement is key. Made with a lightweight nylon outer for increased durability and abrasion resistance, Polartec® Alpha™ Direct insulation ensures that you stay warm.
An under helmet hood and front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard provide additional comfort and protection, while stretch fleece side panels allow freedom of movement. With Polygiene® odour control treatment to ensure freshness over multi-day use, the Rab Women’s Alpha Flux Jacket is ideal for long days climbing and scrambling.
The Rab Women’s Alpha Flux Jacket has been one of our go to choices for a few seasons now down to its suitability and wide range of end uses. Whether you are getting your hand in to some Lake District trad climbing on a cool day, enjoying the conditions Scottish Winter climbing can throw at you or layering up for an 800m peak then the Rab Women’s Alpha Flux Jacket ticks the boxes.
Specifications of the Rab Women’s Alpha Flux Jacket
- Under helmet hood
- Polartec® Alpha™ Direct 90 insulation
- Durable, abrasion resistant, lightweight nylon outer
- Insulation – Polartec® Alpha™:,95g/m²,100% polyester (78% recycled)
- 265g / 9.3oz
- YKK® front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Stretch fleece side panels, cuffs and thumb loops with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Slim fit