The Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood jacket Packs down into a pocket, or can be worn comfortably all day long. Built with recycled polyester, approved and ethically-sourced traceable down and fluorocarbon free DWR treatments. The Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood works great as an everyday winter jacket but will equally be at home on a Scottish winter mountain side or when out trekking to Everest base camp.
Built for warmth and dryness, the Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood is insulated all over, constructed for articulation, and treated with an eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR coating on the outer layer. As a result, the cold won’t creep in through any weak spots and the jacket remains dry in challenging conditions, allowing you to keep on going.
Alongside handy features like mid-mounted insulated pockets, an elastic loop for attaching to pack or equipment, and a single-hand adjustable hem, this version of the Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood jacket comes complete with a two-way adjustable hood to add further protection and maintain visibility in adverse weather conditions. The Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood jacket is a fantastic and versatile layer to have in your bag as we head out in the hills.
Features of the Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated face for weather protection
- Two-way adjustable down hood
- Mid-mounted insulated pockets with zippers and webbing loop for attaching to a backpack, keys, etc.
- Front zip with insulating inner placket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Jacket folds into own pocket
- Articulated elbows and elasticated cuffs
- Centre back length 68 cm (women’s size M)
Materials of the Haglofs Wm Bivvy Down Hood
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester,
- shiny outlook 50D down and fibre proof mini ripstop weave fabric, 72 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Reinforcement: Pertex® Quantum 100% Recycled Polyester, down proof taffeta fabric with a dull face, 72 g/m² bluesign® approved
- Insulation: 700 CUIN fillpower premium quality 85% down/15% feather, treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time. Traceable and bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 130 g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin