The Haglofs Wm Essens III Down Hood jacket is a versatile superior down hooded jacket with very low weight plus superb compress-ability and warmth. The Haglofs Wm Essens III Down Hood jacket is made using the latest generation of recycled, fluorocarbon free materials as well as traceable down all materials used are bluesign® approved.
The Haglofs Wm Essens III Down Hood jacket is extremely lightweight and will compress down really small, without compromising on warmth. The tapered baffle stitching means that your core areas are holding the higher volume of warmth and the micro baffles around the waist and under the arms mean that the jacket sits well when worn with a rucksack and the smaller baffling under the arms allows for increased mobility.
The Haglofs Wm Essens III Down Hood jacket would be perfectly at home on the Lake District fells whilst doing a Mountain scrambling course or when exploring the greater ranges on one of our Adventure Peaks trekking holidays.
Features of the Haglofs Wm Essens III Down Hood jacket
- Lightweight tear- and wind-resistant shell fabric
- Polartec® Powerstretch® shoulder inserts for freedom of movement
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated down and surfaces
- Two hand warmer pockets and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Three-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Elasticated sleeves and hem give comfortable closure without adding weight
- Jacket folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper
- Centre back length 68,5 cm (women’s size M)
- Pertex® Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyamide,
- 20D down and fibre proof, super light yet durable mini ripstop fabric, 36 g/m²,
- bluesign® approved Insulation: 800 CUIN fillpower superior quality 90% down/10% feather,
- treated with fluorocarbon free DWR to keep long lasting performance even in humid conditions and to speed up drying time.
- Traceable and bluesign® approved.
- Down weight: 80 g (size M)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin