The Haglofs Women’s LIM Mid Hood is a lightweight stretch, micro fleece hooded garment. It’s soft hand stretch fabric makes it very comfortable on the skin and allows for free movement. The Haglofs Women’s LIM Mid Hood has high wicking stretch fabric under the arms and down the inside of the sleeve, making it very practical and superbly comfortable.
The fleece has a very fine stripe pattern to it which helps it stand out from the crowd. If off out cragging on some of the classic Lake District rock routes or on one of our climbing
or scrambling courses
, then the Haglofs Women’s LIM Mid Hood offers lightweight protection to take the edge off on those breezy days. It also works great next to the skin or as part of a layering system when moisture control is important on one of our Alpine courses
The jacket features a full length zip, snug fitted hood, flatlock seams to reduce bulk and allow for free movement and has no shoulder seams, avoiding chafing and improving durability. Unlike the hood-less LIM Mid Jacket, this jacket also features thumb holes to enhance the fit.
Due to the ultralight weight and design, the Haglofs Women’s LIM Mid Hood works perfectly under any waterproof, softshell or insulating layer.
Features of the Haglofs Women’s LIM Mid Hood
- Next-to-skin comfort in a soft feel fabric with smooth outer face for layering
- Stretch fabric throughout to allow maximum freedom of movement
- Snug fitted hood
- Full-length front zip
- No shoulder seams, helping to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize low bulk and durability
- Thumb holes for an enhanced fit
- Chest pocket
- Pontetorto® TECNOSTRETCH® 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane,Super lightweight plain knit face, open brushed new stripe structure at the backside enhanced insulation and moisture management, 103g/m²,bluesign® approved
- Small weighs: 150g
- Medium weighs: 160g
- Large weighs: 176g
- XLarge weighs: 214g
View size guides for all of our major brands