The Wm Mammut Kento Tour High GTX is a classic light weight boot for big days out in the mountains.
The Wm Mammut Kento Tour High GTX impresses as a mountaineering boot with outstanding grip and minimum weight thanks to a sole design developed specially by MAMMUT and Vibram. Mastrotto split leather stands for “made in Italy” sustainability. The Gore-Tex membrane makes the shoe waterproof and breathable, while the improved last design promises an optimum fit. A technical mountaineering boot for performance-oriented adventures. If you are in to hillwalking, scrambling or winter walking days you will get not only a comfortable boot but one that will perform in all the activities mentioned.
A new last and sole design developed by Vibram and Mammut offers an optimised fit with less weight and more grip, while a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Last index: mountaineeringTech
- Flex index: A8
- Lace system: 2 Zone
- Heel drop: 11 mm
- Crampon-compatible: Strap-on crampon-compatible
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- 3D memo foam
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Strap-on crampon compatible