Combining technical performance with a contemporary, athletic style, the Marmot Women’s PreCip Stretch Jacket has been made with a NanoPro™ face fabric and boasts a 100% seam-taped construction.
The NanoPro™ Stretch fabric features a microporous coating that makes the jacket highly durable as well as waterproof and breathable, thus keeping you dry and comfortable so you don’t sacrifice your adventure when the weather turns. A hood and adjustable cuffs also keep out any excess water and chill, while pit zips provide ventilation to where it is needed most, and articulated elbows allow you to move easily as you climb and hike uphill. To finish, zipped pockets ensure valuables can be stored safely.
So trekking across the world, walking the fells of the Lake District or getting out to run those trails, this jacket will do all three making it a great versatile piece.
Features and specifications of the Marmot Women’s PreCip Stretch Jacket
- Marmot® Stretch NanoPro™ Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- 100% Seam Taped – 2.5 Layer Construction
- Attached Hood with Peripheral Cord Adjustment
- Internal Zippered Pocket
- Side Zips with Concealed Hand Pockets
- Asymmetric Cuffs with VELCRO® Adjustment
- Angel-Wing Movement™
- Two-Way Zipper Prevents Bunching
- Athletic fit
- Weight 260g