The Rab Women’s Positron Pro Jacket is a down-filled jacket with zoned, box-walled construction to optimise warmth and mobility while minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions. The earlier version, the Positron Jacket, was a popular jacket for many of our expeditions especially Elbrus and many 6000m peaks, and so we are expecting the new version to be even more popular with lighter face fabrics, more down and new design of the box-wall construction.
Designed for mountain and expedition use up to 6000m, the Positron Pro Jacket uses a Pertex® Quantum Pro shell to provide protection from the weather, and is filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced down. Box-wall construction on the torso, hood and upper of arms provides extra insulation on more exposed areas, while stitch-through construction on the underarms and side panels allows increased mobility while reducing bulk, weight, and packsize.
A two-way front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind provides maximum warmth, and helmet compatible down filled hood has wired peak and face baffle. Concealed hood adjusters are easy to use with gloved hands. The Positron Pro is optimised to offer the perfect balance of mobility, comfort, and protection in very cold conditions.
Features and specifications of the Rab Women’s Positron Pro Jacket
- Weight: 650g
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- 800FP Ethically-Sourced European Goose Down (275g in size 12)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Box-wall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuffsack included
- Regular fit