The Rab Expedition 8000 Jacket has built on the best selling Rab Expedition Down Jacket and has improved on an already class leading down Jacket it has been designed for use in the harshest environments, specifically for use in extreme cold conditions at High Altitude and in the Polar Regions.
Every Jacket is hand filled in the Rab Factory in Derbyshire UK so that they can ensure that only the best quality down ends up in every jacket.
The Rab Expedition 8000 Jacket is a specialist piece of kit for extreme cold conditions including high altitude and Polar use. Filled with very warm goose down insulation, the box wall differential cut retains the loft in your jacket and keeps the down where it should be while the water-resistant coating prevents the damp causing any chills.
If you need any help with purchasing any of our expedition down range, feel free to contact us on 015394 33794 and we will be happy to help you.
Features and specifications of the Rab Expedition 8000 Jacket:
- Pertex® Endurance Outer Fabric
- Pertex Quantum® Lining
- 850FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (526g Size M)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Box wall Construction, differential cut
- Helmet Compatible down filled Hood, wired peak
- Front Zip Protection Flap
- YKK® Vislon® front zip, 2 way zipper
- 3 outer pockets, 2 internal mesh pockets
- Venting YKK® side zips with multiple Pullers
- Elbow Articulation
- Reflective Prints
- Mitt Compatible oversize features
- Weight 1340g (size M)
The Rab range is synonymous with polar exploration and high altitude mountaineering. The Rab Expedition 8000 Jacket is designed to work in the most extreme conditions where it is critical to preserving life and limb. The expedition down gear is made at their headquarters in Derbyshire, England. It blends premium European goose down with Pertex® Endurance for optimum balance of weight, warmth and weather protection